Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

Ultraxion Heroic Blacks Out Bringing EC to 3/8!

Wonders will never cease! Although it was probably the lack of crappy Moonkin single target DPS that got them this kill :P But after a few raid nights on the king of the Twilight flight we finally were able to take him down to help Thrally Sue and...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup6671Small ExcitedSoup 5y
Guild News

Yor'sahj Loses Too Much Blood! EC Reaches 2/8HC!

After a good 40 or so tries in total, we finally put the Unsleeping to sleep. All I have to say about this fight is: "RNG *:|" You're either gonna make it or break it depending on what order you get your oozes in, especially while progressing on t...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup131100Small ThaNinja 5y
Guild News

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Happy Birthday Ex Cineribus! We are now hitting the troublesome two's, so watch out parents! And because I suck and completely forgot about preparing for the guild birthday, the celebrations shall be me offline while you all raid, because it's a s...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup2407Small Rogern 5y
Guild News

Split Personalities? Ex Cineribus Defeats Morchok-Kohcrom!

Well in the first night of heroics, it looks like the first boss was no match for us! After learning that, really, one person making one mistake can cause a raid wipe, we pulled ourselves together and made the most powerful elemental under Deathwi...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup2402Small Lypsy 5y
Guild News

Ex Cineribus is the Destroyer's End! Madness of Deathwing downed!

Normal modes, done! Congrats Inferno on downing Madness of Deathwing! :) And all because we first made him dizzy and got server first second on that achievement on the Spine beforehand. Also in other news, congrats to the alt team who got themselv...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup9736Small Lypsy 5y
Guild News

BUTTER!! Ultraxion, Blackhorn and Spine Defeated!

Quote of the evening goes to Spongface!So we went back to a lil' ol' raid called Dragon Soul tonight, and found some new bosses we hadn't killed! So first up was the kingpin of all Twilight dragons, and this mother's HUGE! Ultraxion proved to be f...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup5552Small Lypsy 5y
Guild News

Glory, Fangs and Dragonwrath!

Well this has been a busy two days! Wednesday saw us halfway through Dragon Soul, and tonight we took a step back and went back to Firelands... With a vengeance!First up is a congratulations to Perp and myself for earning Glory of the Firelands Ra...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup5579Original Spongface 5y
Guild News

Siege of Wyrmrest Temple Broken!

Well what can I say? We've certainly come a long way from our Lich King days. Hell, even from tier 11 where we couldn't even complete the full normal tier! In one night we've now killed not one, not two, but four of the bosses in Dragon Soul on th...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup5699Member avatar small Tungtvåpen 5y
Guild News

The Itsy Bitsy Spider... Heroic Beth'tilac Down!

And we washed the spider out! Surprisingly enough, it only took us 8 wipes in total (including the night where we were tired and thought we'd have a go without really knowing tactics), so a fantastic job to everyone on this fight. A shout out to G...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup1340Small ExcitedSoup 5y
Guild News

Bursting the Gates Open! Baleroc Heroic Downed!

Epic paint skillz for the DPS meters that Lárk was so insistent that I include this time (because of yelling shard orders while DPSing) :P I should really get Photoshop for this kind of crap...Anyway! Congratulations to everyone for downing Balero...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup7686Small lárk 5y
Guild News

Tickle tickle! Rhyolith Heroic Trips and Falls!

Well we finally got him :) The "second easiest heroic boss" has been felled and we are now at 4/7 heroic! Big congrats guys :D With mixed results from our attempts on Baleroc, it appears that we'll either make it or break it by barging through RNG...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup2417Small Frackel 5y
Guild News

3/7 HC in a week! Domo down!

An amazing week guys! 3/7 HC in a week. 2 first kills. Well done! This is what happens when we get a team together! :DOnwards an upwards!Tanks: LymfadonHealers: Shamwala (Rogern), Zisum, Holyfrackel (Frackel)Melee: Lárk, LypsyRanged: Giveusapet, P...
Small lárk 5y
lárk6739Original Spongface 5y
Guild News

Heroic Wings of Firelands

I r a little late it seems to get this up :( Lark's parrot got loose, so we had to kill her for epics! All but Lypsy, Lárk, Spong and myself appeared to be like moths and decide to get too close to the fire (and burn up), leaving it to us epic DPS...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup11826Small Darkautumn 5y
Guild News

This Flame is Heroic!

Didn't get the chance to get a group picture, and by the time I came back to look for his corpse, Shannox had disappeared, but I did manage to find his stick in the remains :) Congrats to the people in the TS overlay there for the first heroic kil...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup1306Small ExcitedSoup 5y
Guild News

Blessed Defender and Millagazor!

I have no amusing puns for the title, sorry. But hitting two birds (lol) with one stone.Congratulations to both Spongface and Lárk, who've both in the same raid night gotten some special new items - Branch of Nordrassil and Smoldering Egg of Milla...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup41582Small Rogern 5y
Guild News

Downing A Pint, and Downing Direbrew!

OMG GUYZ!! We totally owned the hardest boss ingame right now!! Coren Direbrew is the deadest of the dead, soberest of the sober and we got lots of epixx lewts!!Loot list was:1xPetrified Pickled Egg2xMithril Stopwatch2xBitterer Balebrew Charm2xBra...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup2438Member avatar small Rokknoker 5y
Guild News

Twelve Bosses Down in One Week!

With another raiding week drawing to a close, I have to give both Inferno and especially Wildfire big pats on the back for getting 6/7 down this week, with all three raiding nights having enough players to have both Inferno and Wildfire raiding at...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup5600Member avatar small Rokknoker 5y
Guild News

Too soon, Ex Cineribus has come too soon!

Well, normal mode is now cleared - big congrats to all those involved on getting both the normal Firelands and Firelands Guild Run! This kill has now brought us to 14th on the server, which is a huge achievement in itself - good work! Let's now st...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup8884Small Perp 5y
Guild News

Nine Bosses, Two Raids, One Guild

... And one PUG. Massive thanks to all those that signed up below:as well as to Bakkasan from <The Involuntary> standing in for the final DPS spot in Wildfire.The night went rather smoothly in fact, with our blazing Inferno pipping the compe...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup5609Small Ayan 5y
Guild News

Frackel and BC are Famous! And other news.

Figured I'd use this space for more than just boss kills and whatnotWhile Frackel and I were being bored in SW, we decided on having a slightly epic paper zeppelin duel. We got noticed and frapsed :Phttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0-BRwyJp00Thanks...
Small ExcitedSoup 5y
ExcitedSoup3490Original Spongface 5y