Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

Iron Qon and Twin Con Downed! Only Lei Shen Stands Before Us!

>> WORLD OF LOGS - IRON QON <<>> WORLD OF LOGS - TWIN CONSORTS <<Oh dear... Another post where I don't get to talk about the boss as much as I usually do because WE ROCK AND GOT TWO NEW BOSSES DOWN!! An excellent job on Iro...
Small ExcitedSoup 4y
ExcitedSoup4916Small Frackel 4y
Guild News

Ambe- Anima Anima Anima Anima! 9/12 Down!

>> WORLD OF LOGS <<Just as last tier had a boss with unoriginal names for all the abilities, it seems Blizzard struck gold again this tier and decided to make the Dark Animus encounter! With Anima Golems of three different flavours, al...
Small ExcitedSoup 4y
ExcitedSoup1450Small ExcitedSoup 4y
Guild News

Killing Primordius Mutates ExC into 8/12!

>> WORLD OF LOGS <<Three attempts was all it took to take down this feeble experiment of the Thunder King! There's not really too much to say about this fight really, in my opinion it's nice to see the numbers fly out (as I'm sure Kev ...
Small ExcitedSoup 4y
ExcitedSoup131929Small Namjimjaew 4y
Guild News

Keeping an Eye on Durumu Brings ExC to 7/12!

>> WORLD OF LOGS <<After a couple of hours of really decent attempts we finally killed that which was forgotten. I believe Kev later on even forgot we killed him! ;) Nevertheless, an excellent job from all those involved, with apologie...
Small ExcitedSoup 4y
ExcitedSoup7912Small Swain 4y
Guild News

ExC Takes Kev's Cooking Ingame and Spatchcocks Ji-Kun! 6/12!

>> WORLD OF LOGS <<After only 3 attempts to learn the fight, Ji-Kun surprisingly wasn't as much of a headache as the previous couple of bosses, and we killed her on the 4th. The scavenger queen did manage to screw over people's interne...
Small ExcitedSoup 4y
ExcitedSoup141590Small Shadeknight 4y
Guild News

I've Seen Enough Hentai To Know That ExC Are Now 5/12!

>> WORLD OF LOGS <<After a full night and a half of wiping to this hydra, we finally ironed out all the creases and netted ourselves a messy kill, but a kill nonetheless. Excellent job to the healers as I know that the last couple of m...
Small ExcitedSoup 4y
ExcitedSoup61145Small Shadeknight 4y
Guild News

It's-a me! ExC! We reach-a 4/12-a!

>> WORLD OF LOGS <<Mario jokes aside, after a few evenings of bashing turtle heads against us we finally downed the colossal turtle. Peculiarly enough, tonight was fantastically enjoyable with one-shotting the first three bosses tonigh...
Small ExcitedSoup 4y
ExcitedSoup5754Small Namjimjaew 4y
Guild News

Out of Ashes and into the Dawn

Argent Dawn calls for Ex Cineribus! Problems are still persisting in Doomhammer, and we feel we're forced to move servers! Rob and Matty's antics on AD with Matty's YouTube filming have caused the officers andI to rethink "Is Doomhammer actually t...
Small ExcitedSoup 4y
ExcitedSoup131542Small Swain 4y
Guild News

ExC interrupted the meeting.

>> WORLD OF LOGS <<Well the Council is down, after knocking Horridon for six we mauled each of the Council members face until they decided to jog on back to Lei Shen and advise him ExC are on their way and are pissed at him for not ask...
Small Frackel 4y
Frackel5661Small Barrypepper / Bullrog 4y
Guild News

Horridon? HorriDON'T! ExC 2/12!

>> WORLD OF LOGS <<After two and a half raid nights, plenty of wipes, finding ourselves in crap we shouldn't be finding ourselves in, and dealing with the trash before Horridon, he's finally dead! It took a lot of co-ordination, and de...
Small ExcitedSoup 4y
ExcitedSoup61221Small ExcitedSoup 4y
Guild News

And a wildfire spreads....

From the screenshot included, we can all see how good I am at remembering to take kill pics ;)It may be the end of current tier but wildfire has managed to get moving (however slowly we start). Aided by members from team 1 inferno and some (hopefu...
Small Swain 4y
Swain8932Small Swain 4y
Guild News

The Thunder King Comes... And We Are Prepared! 1/12

>> WORLD OF LOGS <<Lorewalker Cho gave us a very dark intro to the patch in the trailer for 5.2. Little did he know that we were on the ball and hurtled toward it at a ludicrous speed, and we took down our old friend from Yojamba Isle,...
Small ExcitedSoup 4y
ExcitedSoup81068Small Swain 4y
Guild News

ExC Pushes Back into Server Top 10!

>> No Feng Logs :( <<With two more heroic kills under our belt, we may not have hit the server top 5 spots just yet, and with the fact we need 7 more heroic bosses dead in the next few weeks seems like a daunting task to hit that sweet...
Small ExcitedSoup 4y
ExcitedSoup91245Small Møsh 4y
Guild News

ExC Hiding Their Puppies in Heroic Content!

>> World of Logs <<Congrats guys! We're now a heroic raiding guild!With excellent co-ordination between the tanks, painters and chained people, it took a little going, but we pushed through it and came out the other end with 3 new pile...
Small ExcitedSoup 4y
ExcitedSoup1412Small ExcitedSoup 4y
Guild News

Lei Shi Lei-d Down! One More to Round Off Normals!

>> WORLD OF LOGS <<The penultimate boss of this difficulty in tier 15 is down, and it's no thanks to us in Ex Cineribus! Excellent job, and once we got over the nuisance that is DBM's slowness in marking targets for the 20% switches, a...
Small ExcitedSoup 4y
ExcitedSoup131518Small Swain 4y
Guild News

Have No Fear, ExC is Here! Normal Modes Complete!

>> Horrible disjointed WoL here <<And that... is that. We've battled against the Mogu war machine (the literal machine that made warriors) and we've gone over the Serpent's Spine to fight against the fear-ridden Mantid before finally c...
Small ExcitedSoup 4y
ExcitedSoup2400Small Barrypepper / Bullrog 4y
Guild News

Plunging into the Spring with Two New Boss Kills! 14/16!

First night into Terrace of Endless Spring and we decide to have a bash at not just the standard Protectors of the Endless, but the Elite mode of it too*! After getting our interruption order sorted, we made quick work of the trio of Jinyu and mad...
Small ExcitedSoup 4y
ExcitedSoup7560Small Barrypepper / Bullrog 4y
Guild News

Grand Empress Gary Downed! Heart of Fear Cleared!

> WORLD OF LOGS <Another insect bites the repellent, with Grand Empress Shek'zeer (or Gary, as dubbed by Fatboss) falling to our might! Although we've had a rocky couple of weeks recently, I can't say that I'm not proud with you guys and how...
Small ExcitedSoup 4y
ExcitedSoup121004Small ThaNinja 4y
Guild News

Amber Amber Amber Amber Amber Amber-Shaper Un'sok Downed!

11/16 is ours with Amber-Shaper Un'sok splattering the floor in a mass of amber-coloured goo from his Amber Monstrosity that we used Amber Strike on, while also being turned into Amber Constructs sucking up amber pools on the ground left by the Li...
Small ExcitedSoup 4y
ExcitedSoup61090Small ThaNinja 4y
Guild News

Bug Spray on Sale! Garalon and Wind Lord Mel'jarak down!

WORLD OF LOGSFirst pull of the evening, and we finally after many attempts manage to down the oversized insect! Anyone mentioning Purgatory or Cauterize, or asking about what loot dropped, has a nice corner to go to... ;)Right on the edge of the M...
Small ExcitedSoup 4y
ExcitedSoup6671Small Frackel 4y